Tuesday 30 November 2010

5.4Our trip to Browick Rd school ♥

Today I and the other pupils from my diploma visited the

Browick Rd

School, to do a theatre in education performance (TIE). We had the task to produce our performance which we had been working on with Mrs Haythorpe for a few of our campaign lessons. I didn't participate in the performance as I was working on the t.v. ad. But those who performed today at Browick made a rather good job, The only downfall with how the performances went was that they could of projected the voices more clearer and loudly, and looked upto the audience more, so that they are keeping focused to what they are saying.  Another thing which I think was great today was as a few students didn't turn up because of the weather(snow) and the other remaining students from my diploma, stepped in at last minute and took there roles for what they had to do during there performances.
After the performances were shown, we were then split into groups to do the workshops, like we had planned. Firstly when we started with the workshops, I was a bit nervous, as I'm not really the one for speaking in front of everybody. But as the workshops went on I got more confident to how things were going, and enjoyed working with younger children, and showing them about sharing and donating, I think by the end of it I think they got the idea that its important to share+donate. Another thing why I thought it was a good morning as it was a really good experience.

Playing games with the year 2's.

Disscussing ideas with the children.


  The children showing their performances to one another.

1 comment:

  1. A review of your trip to Browick School for TIE. How do you feel the visit will affect the success of your campaign?

    ReplyDelete